Through a five-year Cooperative Agreement with the Administration for Children and Families, Public Strategies developed and manages the National Healthy Marriage Resource Center, a one-stop clearinghouse for high quality, balanced and timely information and resources on healthy marriage.
The Center provides resources and training on healthy marriage for experts, researchers, policymakers and others through www.HealthyMarriageInfo.org and provides relationship tips and tools for the general public through www.TwoOfUs.org.
Through this project, Public Strategies engaged in general and targeted community outreach and engagement activities in order to understand and develop resources based on the needs of a variety of target populations. Our team partnered with experts from the field to develop more than 200 written products including Tip Sheets, Collections by Topic and How-to Guides. Examples include:
- A Win-Win Partnership: MRE and Child Protective Services
- A Win-Win Partnership: MRE and Child Support Enforcement
- A Win-Win Partnership: MRE and Employee Assistance Programs
- A Win-Win Partnership: MRE and Head Start
- Connecting the Dots: MRE and Workforce Development
- Connecting with the Business Community; Mental Health and Marriage/Relationship Education: What’s the Connection?
- Relationship Education and Pregnancy Prevention: What’s the Connection?
- Understanding Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
Additionally, Public Strategies and its partners provided group technical assistance through webinars and peer-to-peer forums and hosted large and small-group meetings for leaders and practitioners from a variety of fields.